Why Choose Home Care?
To the aging adult, there’s no place like home. Home is filled with memories that give them a sense of belonging and security. Living at home is often the best option for physical and mental well being. Listed below are some benefits of home care...
- Home care is delivered at home, a familiar reassuring place
- Home care is personalized, one on one service.
- Home care enhances quality of life
- Home care promotes healing. Many clients heal faster at home.
- Home care helps to keep families together.
- Home care is less stressful than receiving care in a regimented institutional environment.
- Home care promotes freedom, helping the senior to remain independent for as long as possible.
- Home care is generally less costly than hospital or skilled nursing facility care.
- Home care is preferred over facility care. In a recent AARP study, 87% of adults ranging from age 65 through 98 said that if they needed help caring for themselves, they would prefer to have help given at their own home*.